~Thursday~
- Worked my normal Advising hours.
- Stopped the endless cycle of El Vaquero Thursdays (because I KNOW I can live without it). However, it would be nice to go tomorrow..... :)
~Friday~
- Worked in Advising all morning. Had some training and meetings to attend, so the day went by pretty quickly.
- Decided last minute not to drive down to Dayton tonight for the wedding Saturday. We were very glad to make this decision as I had a million things to do and was tired. Allie volunteered to take care of the dogs again while we were gone.
- Worked all night on photo orders, packaging orders, packing my photo bags, charging batteries, etc.
- Finally sat down to watch "Black Swan." We both really liked it.
- Broke the weekly habit of going to Ollie's for ice cream too. See - I can do it!! I am not a prisoner of my own food.
~Saturday~
- Dropped off prints to a very happy client.
- Drove to Dayton for Kristy and Josh's wedding. I knew quite a few of their family and guests just from previous weddings and photo shoots. That's always fun to see everyone again. Here is a shot from the day.
- The meal and cake were delicious, and it was fun to get to see WPAFB. I hadn't been to this part before.- Stopped at Young's Dairy on the way home for a treat and had some peanut butter cup ice cream (so much for giving up Ollie's and replacing it with Young's!).
- Sorted through my photos for the evening so I could make a quick post.
~Sunday~
- Got some needed rest.
- Posted a blog preview for my clients.
- Finally dropped off our donation to Goodwill. So glad to get that off our hands!
- Picked up some mulch so we can refresh all the beds. Late in the evening, we got motivated to pull all the weeks in one large bed and mulch it.
- Skipped the Ghost club meeting (we were whooped!) and laid outside in our pool for the afternoon/evening. I really caught up on my Us Weekly and Cosmo.
- Watched the movie "The Goods." I was shocked by how funny it actually was. Very inappropriate. But, I also fell asleep towards the end, so I'm not sure how it ended. And, I'll probably never know because I don't even care enough to ask Adam! Hehe!
~Monday~
- I picked up some dog food for Tators and as I left the store owner said, "Make today a great one!" I thought about it and made the decision to do so.
- About 10 minutes later I was challenged to make it a good day. It was like the guy was psychic or something and just mocking me!! :) I got to the highway (at 10:30am - not rush hour) and sat in traffic, not moving for a while to get on the on-ramp. Finally, I got up there and there was an officer blocking it. I-71 S was shut down due to a power line fire over the highway! This is my only way to work!! It's 10 miles south to the nearest exit. So, I turned around and found a back way, called Adam to get directions, and called Sharr at work to get her to cover my first appointment. However, I didn't have appointments today - I realized I was giving a workshop presentation. Eek!! I flew to try to get there, and fortunately did, way late for work though. Not late for the presentation.
- I was leading the presentation and there was a mini-explosion over our heads!! The projector lamp blew up and was smoking. WTF is up with my day!!??? And really - "make it a good one??" Ha!
- Later in the evening, I was leading a new student workshop with about 15 students. My co-worker had a little snafu with a student, but that was about right considering how my day had been going.
~Tuesday~
- Taught my Freshman class, everyone was really quiet today.
- Worked hard on editing some pics for both wedding couples. Decided to start posting a peek each day that I'm editing to keep them satisfied until I finish everything.
- Went to the bank, got Tators some herbs at the vitamin store, made a return (and consequently a purchase) at Kohl's.
- I bought Colbie Caillat's new CD, which I listened to all afternoon and LOVE.
- Make my fave sausage and egg casserole with cinnamon rolls for dinner.
- Helped Adam pull weeds so he could mulch a few more beds.
- Took Tators on a nice walk.
~Wednesday~
- Got up early and worked on more wedding pics.
- Tutored in the Speech Lab. It was finally a busy day and went by quickly.
- Got an e-mail that I've been hoping for about an AWESOME opportunity for Harrington Photography. I'm working on the paperwork details, and I'll let you know when everything is finished!! Yay! Very excited.
- So much for a quick post. Adam is home and it's time for me to make some ravioli and garlic bread!!


No comments:
Post a Comment