Tasks I/We Accomplished:
- Adam worked hard over the weekend to finish pulling every weed in our yard any laying all the mulch in our beds. Man, we bought too many plants!
- I finished editing a wedding for a client ahead of schedule! Now, onto the next one.
- I booked 3 more photo sessions for the upcoming weekends (plus the one I had already scheduled).
- I packaged up 7 more boxes of garage sale stuff that never sold for Goodwill donation (see below).
- I sewed three sets of dog bandannas for the boys. I've had the fabric forever, and when Tyson got sick, I figured it would make me too sad to make a set if only Brutus would be around to wear it. But, now that Tators has decided that he's gonna be here for a while, I made them.
- Adam survived his implementation over the weekend for work. He is still alive and still has a job, so I think those are both good things! I'm hoping his stress will ease up here.
Movies I/We Watched:
- "Unstoppable": Very dumb and unrealistic. I feel like I hardly paid attention to it, so I think maybe I fell asleep during it.
- "Blue Valentine": A really big downer. I guess I knew it would be. That's disappointing...
- "Reno 911": Have seen it many times, but it continues to be a classic.
- "Over the Hedge": I had seen it, bought it, and never opened it until last weekend. I put it in (and Reno) while I worked on donation packing.
- "I Am Number Four": I had wanted to see this, even though I thought it might be cheesy. We watched it last night and I LOVED it. I think it's been one of my favorites that I've seen in a while. In fact, I now want to track down an audio book and "read" it. I hope there's a sequel!!
- I really love that we've been watching Blu-Rays, rather than DVDs. The surround sound is awesome! Better than a movie theater!
Fun I/We Had:
- Adam went to his 311 concert on Sunday night, alone. He was better off without me so he could have his "fun" in the mosh pit.
- I had lunch with my friend Kathy at the Gahanna Grill on Saturday before my photo session, since the session was right down the street from her! I had a delicious fried chicken ranch wrap.
- I had dinner with my friend Mandi last night at Matt the Miller's. It's Restaurant Week in Columbus and they have these special menus where you order 3 courses for a certain dollar amount. I got loaded potato chips for an appetizer, pork roast and smashed potatoes for dinner, and Oreo pie for dessert. It was fancy and reminded me of eating on a cruise ship!! Ahhh...
- Had dinner last Thursday at El Vaquero and dessert at Ollie's the next night.
- We took a nice (hot!) evening stroll last night with the dogs.
- I made homemade Chimichanga's this week using the onions and jalepeno pepper from my garden!
Well, that's really all I can remember accomplishing or doing this past week. It seemed to go a lot faster. I think I like this list method the best. I think I now need to grade a few quizzes and post the grades, then get ready for a day of work!!


No comments:
Post a Comment