Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last Week's Photo Update

I uploaded some pics from last week to go with the blog post I just wrote about. One thing I didn't mention (from Memorial Day weekend) is that it was SO hot out that we got ourselves a backyard pool! We LOVE it. It's so nice and cool! But, we've been so busy since then that we haven't had a chance to get it out again.

Here are some pics from the Taylor Swift concert. Poor Adam - I made him pose by Taylor's sign. :)



Midway through the show, she came back to the back of the arena and sat on this tree-like thing that rotated to play two songs.
And, finally, I didn't mention that we gave Tators a bath on Thursday night (or maybe I did mention it!). But, here is a pic of the sad, wet, pathetic boy. He's super clean and happy now, though!

That's it from last week! I'll have to re-cap this past weekend in a little bit.

No comments: