Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weekend To-Do List

This is our first weekend off, at home, all to ourselves for a LONG time. My family and aunt Barb (from Colorado) were here last night to celebrate Adam's birthday. They just left and we have a lot to get done this weekend.
1. Fix Adam's headlight
2. Get in at least an hour of exercise
3. Look for new cages and locks for cages for Bruty
4. Shop for replacement gifts for people (due to the malfunction of the cage mentioned in #3)
5. Re-wrap all Christmas gifts that were "opened" by Bruty (see #3)
6. Edit remainder of last weekend's Work-It Shop photos
7. Complete and order my business photo display book for '09
8. Design special photos for Christmas gifts
9. Wild Lights at the Columbus Zoo
10. Catch up on some reading - I want to finish at least 2 magazines this weekend

NOT TO-DO LIST
1. Not eat all the Maple Butter Blondie Brownie I made this weekend... apparently it turned out pretty good. I was too ill from all the raw egg, sugar, cream, and butter I had consumed while cooking last night to actually eat the dessert!
2. Lay around in pj's all weekend.
3. Plant my butt in this couch for the rest of the day.
4. Get less than 5,000 steps on the pedometer per day (which usually happens when I do items #1, 2, & 3 in combination)

I feel good that all my Christmas cards have now been mailed. And, I've received and shipped all but one more holiday order for my business clients. Cross your fingers that it arrives Monday so they can get it by Christmas!! Now, to decide what I should start first.... That Blondie is calling my name.... maybe just one bite.... Okay, if I have the Blondie now, I'm going to work on item #2 right away to compromise. Time to exercise!

No comments: