Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend Update

I'm back with a To-Do List update. I kept busy all weekend, enjoying getting caught up but not working too hard.

1. Adam fixed both headlights... in the garage... freezing his tushie off today.
2. Barely got in my exercises... I did 30 minutes of a stability ball video yesterday, and just a few minutes ago I did some cardio with 5lb. weights for 30 minutes. We did walk for about 2 hours at the zoo last night, too.
3. We were unsuccessful in finding a new cage, but found locks and they worked well... only problem is Bruty's back to moving the cage around the room again.
4. Got my mom's new gift... couldn't find what I originally bought her, but I think I like the replacements better.
5. Didn't re-wrap any gifts yet. I think I'm saving this for Monday night.
6. I got all my photos edited. Check them out at http://harringtonphotography.blogspot.com/
7. I made progress on my business' photo album, but didn't finish it. I think this one will have to wait until after the holidays.
8. My special photos are designed and printed. Yay!
9. The Wild Lights were really pretty this year. It is unbelievable to think how much time/effort it takes to put up ALL those lights. See photos below.
10. I finally finished two magazines - Us Weekly and Shape. I'm working on Good Housekeeping... maybe by bedtime!

NOT TO-DO LIST
1. I didn't eat ALL of the Blondie dessert... only one regular piece today. Then several of mom's homemade Buckeyes and now some of my homemade caramel corn today. Okay, time to stop... at least I was back on track with Food Diary today.
2. Got dressed both days! I really feel that helps make me more productive.
3. I was up and about doing housework both days, and then on a hunt for my missing doggies today. :(
4. Yesterday I got over 12,000 steps! Woohoo! Right now, I am only at 5,005 (and that's only because I marched around the house 10 seconds ago...).


Taken using my new homemade Bokeh Filter.

One of the only animals we saw that was not hiding.

I feel pretty accomplished this weekend, and ready for Christmas this week! I only have to work tomorrow and then I work out with Marilyn Tuesday morning, and meet with Steph and Aiden to exchange gifts in the afternoon. Tuesday evening Adam and I will head to Dayton for the festivities. We both have to work Friday, unfortunately, but I made that sacrifice so that I can shoot a wedding with Tracy again this Saturday. I'm really looking forward to the week.

Now, I'm going to straighten the house, get ready for Monday, catch up on some more magazines, cuddle under the blankets, stay cozy, and hug my dogs (and hubby). I am SO lucky that I found my boys after they wandered off today. I can't imagine my life right now if they weren't going to be snuggled in our bed with us tonight...

No comments: