Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tired, Tired, Tired, Tired, TIRED!!

Do you notice a new trend? I'm always writing in my blog when I'm at work... oh, wait, that's because I'm ALWAYS at work!!! I need a day off! My next "day off" is August 28th. That is my only day off this whole month. And would you guess?? I have an 8:30am doctor's appointment that day! No rest for the weary...

This is another jam-packed weekend. I can't wait until September when I will get a holiday weekend AND a vacation - oh my! I worked all day Friday - tutoring in the morning, CSCC during the day, and PetSmart that night. This morning I'm at CSCC and this afternoon I teach at PetSmart, then after work my parents are picking me up and we're heading (or should I say "jetting off" since Dad will be in a major rush) to the Cleveland Browns game tonight - woohoo! We're going to stay in Cleveland and head home tomorrow so I can get back to work at PetSmart. Blah! I'm hoping to take my camera and zoom lens to get some close-up shots for my "portraits" and "motion" projects for photography class. However, large camera bags are not allowed in the stadium, which mine is beyond "large." So, I'm debating if I should carry my camera, put the pieces of it in a smaller purse, or forget about it all together...

In other news, I'm ecstatic to announce that Sharr quit her horrible job at ODU. I'm so proud of her. I'm trying desperately to get her an interview here at CSCC. It just so happens there is a part-time position open, and I happen to know the lady who's hiring. :) It seems like she's a good candidate, from what she's let on. So, we are going to celebrate with lunch at On the Border next week.

I think next week should be more laid back for me. I think I'm only working 37 hours! My hard work has paid off though, this is going to be the most profitable month of my life. Money is good...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Goodness, girl, you do need a day off! Keep pushing through - your seven day work weeks are almost done! Can't wait to see you and Adam again and have more time. Thanks again for having us over. Your house is adorable and we had a lot of fun! :)