Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Crazy Shopping Day!!

I'm a spending fiend! Today I used my debit card at at least 5 locations within less than an hour. I could have done more, but it was time for tutoring. It was my last day with Dustin. :( I got him some little gifts - candy, a card, puzzle book, and art pad. I taught my puppy class this morning, and then it was spending time. I was extremely happy with my Target purchase this morning. I FINALLY found blinds to fit our hexagon-shaped bathroom window. Here they are - the perfect color for our bathroom, too!

Target

I also bought the doggies some treats at PetSmart. They have new peanut butter and apple flavor Snawsomes. Haha! Sounds yummy! I have to get all the new novelty treats though... the boys don't complain! Brutus also got a big-man dog dish.

Tonight and yesterday it was time to purchase some trees and bushes! The joys of home-ownership! Yesterday we bought four Winter Gem Boxwood bushes and planted them in the mulch bed on the side of our house. We also bought a Althea Rose of Sharon tree. Love it! We plan on putting it in our front yard. We also bought a Moraine Sweet Gum tree... and later realized that they'd have these icky balls that would fall off them. So, today we exchanged it for a Cleveland Pear tree and Red Sunset Maple. I think we'll be MUCH happier with these. They will be delivered and planted on Tuesday. I'm super excited! It will really change our yard a lot.

I will be posting updated house pictures soon! Until then...

No comments: