Ah, the joys of no-show appointments. It's been quiet today for a change! I need a rest since I didn't get a day off this week, nor will I have one off for the next several weeks. See, I'm in transition at PetSmart to only work Sundays now, and no longer work Friday nights and all day Saturday - woohoo! But I have to pay for that change until my Friday and Saturday classes end in 5 weeks. :-P So, until then, I'll be working every day, with an occasional Tuesday off.
On Friday I had all afternoon of work and just had to work at PetSmart that night. I spent the day cleaning and made the mistake of trying to bathe the dogs. Worst experience ever!! We'll just say I have a few battle scars and Tyson had TWO baths. I also did the grocery shopping and planned out our meals so I can cook all week. We're trying two new recipes and some new frozen things. I also bought lots of fruits and veggies.
Saturday I had to work at CSCC in the morning and then went straight to PetSmart. Then I came home. I made one of our new recipes - chicken and stuffing casserole. It was delicious! It would be a good side dish at Thanksgiving or Christmas time. Then we went to Ollie's Ice Cream House. It's this creepy old house downtown where they make homemade ice cream in the first floor and live upstairs. It has no sign or parking lot, so only us Delaware locals can find it - hehe! It was wonderful tasting though with so many unique flavors! Then we took the dogs to Delaware State Park and did some hiking and let the boys splash in the lake. We even let Brutus run around without holding his leash. He did great!
Sunday I worked all day. Brutus came to work with me as my assistance dog. His behavior was acceptable, but still needs a lot of work. He was quite on-edge all day.
Well, that's about it for now, since my appointment is here, then I need to snap some pictures for Cougar News, and then it's lunch time. Later!
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment