Sunday, August 26, 2007

Unsure what the heck to title this...

So updates... Last weekend I was (truly) rushed off to the Browns' game. I have to admit, I am now a HUGE fan, thanks to superstar quarterback Brady Quinn. Here he is in his hotness:

The best part of the game was when Dad got a bunch of a-hole teenagers kicked out of the stadium. They came just before halftime and sit right behind us. They were yelling the N-word, F--got, F--k, S--t, etc. and throwing peanuts that kept bouncing off my back. And to top it off one dumped salsa and cheese on his friend, which splattered all over us. That pushed us all over the edge. Dad got security and I gave the kid a piece of my mind. He almost peed himself, and took off running scared when he saw security. It was quite satisfying. :) So, that was our weekend.

This week, I took on a new project, which Adam is now finishing - painting the laundry room. (Pictures to come soon.) Then I worked a lot. Our toilet also exploded. Then I worked some more. I also bought the dogs' Halloween costumes, and a birthday "outfit" for Mr. Bru Bru - he turns one year old this weekend!

On Friday I worked late and Adam was drinking in Blue Ash. So, an uneventful night for me. Saturday I worked during the day. Steph and her family stopped by to see our place all fixed up. Aiden was so cute, crawling and laughing at the doggies. Brutus was scared of him and Tots was chasing him around giving him kissies. Adam drove home that night and we met for dinner at Olive Garden. Then we walked around the Polaris Mall. I bought an early birthday gift for a certain blog-reader (hehe!) and a tunnel for my dogs to practice agility! I saw the perfect tunnel at Kay-Bee toys for $13! We had a blast with it last night. The dogs had all their toys out and we kept sending them through the tunnel. Bru Bru had to build the confidence to go through it and Tots was an old pro. Then we watched the movie Number 23. It was pretty good - pretty psychological.

Today I had to work all day. After work we took the boys to the Bark Park Plus. They were both very well-behaved for once. Awww... John Travolta as a woman. Hairspray just won a Teen Choice Award... Okay, back to the post... We had White Castle for dinner and now I'm just sitting here watching TV while Adam paints. I guess I better go help him... or maybe go read my magazines...

No comments: