Today was a 100% snow day! I got out of work all day and teaching tonight! Only problem is that 2 nights out of 6 have been cancelled. Hmm... how's that going to work? Anyways, I've been sitting here in my pj's all day with the doggies. Adam's in New York City for a Silverchair concert, and they've been out on the town all day. I was just thinking how I could have gone with him had I known classes would be cancelled! I have been watching the weather and reading magazines all day. I tried watching "Open Season," but I got kind of tired and bored with it. I have been doing some laundry and I worked on revising my syllabus for BUS 100 starting in a few weeks. So I will continue to be lazy for the evening and hope that work is closed again tomorrow!! :)
This weekend was a fun one! On Saturday, we headed to Dayton and had some friends over to celebrate my birthday. Adam, Allison, Kelly, Nate, Maria, Vicki, Dan, Amanda, David, Matt, and Margaret all went to O'Charleys with me! Then we all headed to my parents' house for games. It seems everyone was interested in playing Wii. Nick and Brad joined us later. We also played Loaded Questions. Fun times! Sunday morning, Adam and I met Tracy for lunch to pick up our collage album. It is beyond awesome!! She's the best! She bought us lunch (delicious Mexican of course) and said she had a coupon from her printing company for us to get a free 16" x 20" "poster" of one of our pictures. Hilarious! I don't know what we'd do with something so huge. We'd look a bit vain with all these huge pictures of our beautiful selves around the house! Then we picked up Bruty to take him to Adam's parents' house for my fifth birthday party! We headed to my dad's office to clean. Then we had my party at their house. We had homemade lasagna, garlic bread, cookies, cake, and salad. Yum! It's making me hungry again! We also spent the evening watching our wedding video with his family. Then we watched the Grammy's and Extreme Home Makeover - the Columbus Edition! Then it was time to head back home.
Bruty graduated from doggy obedience class last night. That's about all that's new. I'm cold... and hungry... and tired... and bored! What to wear? What to eat? What to do? - Blankets, Everything, and Nothing
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment