Sunday, February 18, 2007

Best Shopping Weekend Ever!!

Yay for my new toy! So I finally decided to splurge today. I have been thinking about getting a new camera for several months now. I checked out some photography books, and decided to get one. I bought a Canon Rebel XTi 10.1 megapixel camera. See what my new toy can do below!
Adam's Puzzle
My new necklace
My wedding bling (which my old camera could not capture clearly)

I'm still learning what it can do. I'm ready to start my own business now!! So, other than the camera, I bought a case, spare battery, filter, and 2.0 gig memory card.

Saturday night, we ate dinner with Mike, Julie, and their new baby Zachary at Max & Erma's at Easton. Then we walked around and shopped. I bought two new shower gels from Bath and Body Works for only $3 each! Then I bought two new body sprays from Victoria's Secret in Strawberry Fizz and Appletini. I also bought two new necklaces, one of which is pictured above.

Today Adam and I went to the library to get a library card so I could check out books on photography. Then we went to the mall. I bought another necklace. Then I went on a shopping spree at New York and Co. I got 5 tops and a suit jacket for $70!! Awesome sale! The suit jacket itself was regularly priced $70. I was pretty proud of that purchase. Then we went to Best Buy and topped off the night with dinner at Spageddies.

We have been watching Ghost Hunters all weekend and spooking ourselves. Andy Andrews is my hero! This is going to be the busiest week of my life coming up. I have to teach two nights and Saturday this week, and I'm ready for none of it! I have an orientation tomorrow night and a John Mayer concert on Friday. Woo hoo! And, the best news is that our new advisor starts tomorrow! Finally, some relief!

New pictures from my camera coming soon!

No comments: