Saturday, January 13, 2007

Giving the Blogger one more chance...

Alright, so Vicki has convinced me once again to try the Blogger. (Like that hyperlink, there, Vicki?? I figured that one out if you can believe it!) This weekend has been quite lazy. We didn't do much of anything on Friday. We layed around and watched a quite amusing movie - "Little Miss Sunshine." Superb!

Today I didn't even shower and get dressed until 6pm. By that time I was getting a bit grimy. It felt good to get clean and then have Brutus immediately smear mud paws on me. I also got the house cleaned, laundry caught up, and dishes done today. That was overdue! Tonight we went to Olive Garden for dinner. I made Adam try the Five Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni with Sausage. It was pretty good. I got the ususal Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Great as always! A little greasier and saltier though.
Gosh, I have nothing interesting to write about today. Adam and I will probably get a movie tonight, thanks to Blockbuster Total Access. We would highly recommend this! Free movies in the store and in the mail.

So, basically this blog is a practice-blog for me. After writing it, I have to say, I may be able to get used to this... if the post looks like what I think it will look like once I publish it. I could get used to it. Here are some pictures I wanted to include:

The boys when Brutus was still a little guy. You can just see the evil in his eyes...

Brutus is also a dentist for Tyson.
Now for some wedding shots thanks to Tracy!! She is an amazing, inspiring photographer!

Reading a card from my groom-to-be...

The studly groom...
Just being myself!
Our favorite picture...


2 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow Sheri, I'm quite impressed with my own post. Good work self!

Anonymous said...

You're a loon, giving yourself a comment, lol. Nice work with the links and pictures, I'm quite impressed! Next, we'll have to get you going with some personalization! :) We did watch Little Miss Sunshine tonight, good movie! Great seeing you today!