So, Vicki uses her Blogger so much and she does so many neat things with it, that Xanga just isn't cutting it for me anymore. I want to be able to make my Blog pretty too. So I'm giving this one last attempt. And if I can't upload pictures, then I'm through with this site!!
So I have suddenly taken an interest to scrapbooking and digital scrapbooking. I made my mom a scrapbook for her birthday, and it turned out really nice. Then I bought a digital scrapbooking program and started making some digital pages. I was inspired by Vicki :) and I decided to create a journal page for each month, and then a scrapbook page of each of the major events from that month. We'll see how much time I have. I'm still on January. Actually, I've only created January, and a few random events in March and February. So below I will attempt to upload my designs.
So, as you can see... it did not work as predicted. I guess it won't load a PDF file, but I don't think the scrapbook program gives me options to save it any other way. I don't know!! Why can't I have a cool blog like everyone else? :(
Tuesday, April 4, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment