Just wanted to let everyone know how ECSTATIC I am about Halloween and Trick or Treat tonight!! One of my favorite holidays! I've been at work this morning - we all wore costumes or "ears" of some sort. Mine are Playboy bunny ears... totally not appropriate, right? It was either that or devil horns... those are floating around somewhere. And, one of our transfer colleges brought us tons of sugary goodies! I had THE BEST pumpkin and cream cheese cupcakes from Kroger - tasted just like pumpkin pie!
Tonight is our Trick or Treat and we are ready for it. We've got our little "cemetery" set up along will the skull beads, scarecrows, Frankenstein wind sock, orange and purple lights, and plenty of light-up pumpkins. Then, for the Trick or Treaters, we have the spooky Halloween music, a strobe light, and 2 black lights. The strobe light itself was a hit last year, so we outdid ourselves this year. And of course, the Tator Tots will sit in his Halloween costume on the porch. I might put him in one of his old costumes this year... he's not liking his new costume so much. Finally, I got Adam a scary clown/zombie mask to scare the older kids. I'm looking forward to it!
After Trick or Treat we have Flyball class again. Brutus needs to get back into class because his behavior is getting out of control since he hurt his elbow again. We can't exercise him, so that makes him crazy and destructive. Example: Last night we came home to find that Brutus had inched his large metal cage several feet across carpet to the couch. (Why would that idea ever cross his little pea brain?) Then he proceeded to destroy the entire arm of the couch THROUGH THE CAGE! How!??? (It only makes sense to him.) So special.... Foam everywhere! What a brat!
After Flyball, we are going to a Halloween costume party at Steph's mom's house. Should be fun! I'm looking forward to the evening and the weekend! Happy Halloween!!! Here's to hoping my couch isn't destroyed again when I get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I totally feel your pain on the couch. That's why we now have a brand new one! LOL
You know we haven't watched the results show yet. LOL. We started too last night and then the phone rang, my ADD kicked in and I ended up cleaning my bathroom. We hope to watch it this weekend. Some of the show was super slow and boring, and the special guests were annoying! But I managed to watch all 7 hours! Ha-ha.
Post a Comment