- Going on ANOTHER vacation in less than a week! I can't wait to be in the mountains! I think I might need an extra memory card for my camera.
- My yard is transformed! It is no larger a barren wasteland with views of trashy neighbors. It's now a shield and a little jungle-like. Gosh, who designed that marvelous landscape? (Hint: me.) LOVE it!
- New cute glasses for me (never wore glasses or contacts before). I'm told I really look like an advisor now!
- Get to shoot a wedding with MY old wedding photographer! So thrilled about this opportunity!
- Fall weather - need I say more?
- Halloween decor... part of it went up today, the other half goes up tomorrow.
- Jerry... Jerry... Jerry! Got to see Jerry Springer yesterday and got registered to vote.
- Canon 50D - I'm thinking this might be my new toy once I return from my trip and get my final bonus paycheck......
- Ghost Hunt in November. Going back to a haunted church that they investigated before we joined the group.
- Bubble baths and bonfires... Bath tonight to relax the muscles after a hard day of digging and planting (Adam dug 25 holes! So that means I planted 25 plants!) Bonfire in the backyard tomorrow night to absorb the last few hours of the weekend.
- Home cookin'! I planned my grocery list last week and have planned homemade meals for every night this week. They're turning out delicious so far (Balsamic Chicken w/Sugar Snap Peas, Couscous, and Garlic Red Potatoes; Cinnamon Sugar Pancakes; Sausage & Cheese Calzones).
- Strawberries with sugar.... they were soooo sweet last night.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I LOVE my Bissell!! This one is designed for pet hair and has the HEPA filter and things. I bought it last November and have yet to change the filters. Although I clean them out every month. But it really does pick up the dog hair, you can see it when you empty the canister. I have never tried a Dyson because of the price. But for under $200.00 the Bissell is awesome. We even purchased the capret cleaner from them afterwards :-)
Post a Comment