
You know those camera people that storm the field to interview players at the end of the game? Yeah, that was me this time. Passed on the locker room opportunity today, thank you!

My mini-project this week was to create some photos for Adam when he returned home from his Cincy trip for Reds' Opening Day. Tators was more than happy to pose for me. Booce refused to be seen in such embarrassing apparel.
The next project was based off of his royal cuteness just being himself. I didn't touch Tators or the gun for this photo, he was just sitting there guarding the door while Adam was gone, as he typically does. He is the ultimate protector (and yes, he knows how to "fire" that gun!). This is his "business card" which he left for Adam with a note that read something like,
"Daddy,
I tected hims mommys and hims booce while hims was buh-byes. If ooze need hims services gains, here's hims card.
Yuv,
Tadurs"
Yes, that is embarrassing to write, but Adam, Tators, Booce, and I all know what it says. And, Tyson's not the best speller.

Today there is nothing special on the calendar. I started an Advanced Digital Photo class this week, so I suppose I should start my work for that. I also plan to overhaul and get this house organized and cleaned today. I'm ready for spring cleaning now that it's April, and I'm going to get all my paperwork that's flying in all directions under control. I bought really cute new CSCC binders to keep all my vacation/ghost hunting/dog training/photo business paperwork in. BTW - get to go to an overnight at both Mansfield State Penetentiary and the Prospect Place Mansion (which will be seen on Ghost Hunters tomorrow night!) this summer! Scary stuff!
I'm going to try a new Apple Brown Rice Stuffing and Chicken recipe for dinner tonight. I made a new recipe for homemade Beef & Bean Chili last night and I must admit, it was the best chili I've ever had! Last week I also made a new salad called Chicken Salad Veronique. It's now my favorite new salad. You can just call me Sous Chef Sheri this week. TTFN!


1 comment:
I think it would be SO awesome to go to both those places. I have been beggin' Chris to go to Mansfield for the ghost walk but he said 100% no. He is so spooked by that stuff. GH freaked him out the other night when that picture moved, he won't watch them anymore! ha-ha. I wish we had a GH thing in Dayton....I would join ASAP!
Post a Comment