Good love is already here and more is on the way...
- Two more Sundays at PetSmart, then FINALLY a free weekend!
- New deck is in the process of being built.
- Warm weather is here to stay.
- Getting some helpful tips from my new book "Guide to Building Your Photography Business."
- Harrington Photography website and blog is up and running for the time being.
- Have a 'real' pet photography client in the books.
- Getting closer to our first ghost investigation.
- Cousin's birthday party this weekend (i.e. family time!).
- Extra cash-money from tutoring visits and diversity trainings.
- New spring clothes and home decor from Kohl's.
- Breakfast and lunch buffet at work during Friday's in-service day.
Hopefully things are slowing down for me (in the way of me not feeling like I'm running on "E" constantly). But instead, in the way that I have time to pursue my photography, books, and magazines a bit more.
This Friday I drove down to West Chester for a Diversity Consultant Retreat. It was fun! I got to see Alex and do a little catching up, but I also got to learn more about myself and how I can be a better facilitator. On my way home from training, I stopped south of Columbus for a tutoring visit. We had a good conversation. Then I was finally home.Saturday I worked in the morning. I had to run over to the campus gym for a local youth event for photos for the newspaper. Here was the keynote speaker.

We started to watch "The Mist" but were quickly laughing at the poor dialogue and grossed out by the mist monster. So, we switched to "Funny Farm." It's a funny movie, but I promptly fell asleep.Sunday morning we said farewell to my parents as they headed up to Atwood Lake for their anniversary/end of tax season vacation. I worked all (and I mean ALL) day. I had a full work schedule and then a store meeting.
Monday was a regular work day. After work, I headed straight to the Destroyers' game. I was exhausted by the time I got home at 11:30pm and then had a midnight deadline to get some photos in. (Do I ever sleep??)
Tuesday, I met Shayla and Sharr for a yummy lunch at El Vaquero. Then I went on a shopping spree at the "Buy one, get one free" sale at Kohl's. By the time I got home, it was time to get ready for work. I was working the PetSmart Birthday Party that night. I was the photographer/trainer of the High Five contest/ringmaster of the High Five contest. It was poorly planned by management, as usual, and I was basically put in charge (maybe not so much "put in charge," but "had to step in" when no one else would) to run the show. Then it was time for Idol on DVR. Ahh... show tunes. Good for Syesha stepping up her game! However, I think Brooke and Jason's time has come... DC... stick to rock music. I stayed up late working on an ad layout for the Destroyers for my photo class.
Today I worked at PetSmart once again. Then I stopped at Barnes and Nobles for my new photo business book. I relaxed at home for a MINUTE. Then it was agility class time. Now I've been working on business stuff, watching the sad night of Idol and uneventful night of Ghost Hunters. Oh, Steven and Tango... investigating poo smells in the haunted tavern.


1 comment:
I got a good laugh at Steve and Tango. Who sniffs poo? Ha-ha. The show wasn't as exciting as I thought it could have been. Although the one ghost has a cussing problem! ha-ha.
Post a Comment