The dogs were such good boys all day today. Tyson was being cute for the camera.
This evening we've been watching "TAPS" and "TAPS International." Not too eventful, as usual. Now they're into the re-runs, so I'll probably go do a little cardio before the night's over. So far, I'm the biggest loser at work - 3.6 lbs. lost forever!
Tuesday - I got up at a decent time and did my workout: cardio dance and then a walk with the dogs. I showered and got ready to run errands before class. At the mall I got my bi-annual bling cleaning. Isn't it sparkly!?
Then I bought a new smaller travel camera case for my Rebel (for our cruise in 3 days!). Then I bought a pair of shorts for the trip at Old Navy. I also successfully returned three sets of broken Christmas lights to Michael's Craft Store. I was worried they wouldn't accept them back after the season, even though they didn't last more than a week or two and shorted out. Plus they weren't cheap! But they did without question, so that made me incredibly happy. Finally, I flew to Easton's Victoria's Secret to exchange a few pairs of undies. See the goods below.
My photo class was kind of draining to listen to the teacher drone on about his photos of walls. However, I really enjoyed getting to see my classmates' photos. They are AMAZING. Until he showed the other photos, I was feeling pretty good about my work. However, I'm glad he didn't get to my pictures because they cannot even hold a candle to some of the photos that were shown. Those photos should be in an art book or textbook somewhere! Such creative ideas!
Last night I made mac & cheese and pierogies for dinner. Sounds like an odd combination but it was perfect! So tasty! Then we watched the kick-off of "American Idol." Most exciting was that one of our morning DJ's Patrick Marooniack was on the reject portion of the show - twice!! Our house was cold, so we decided it was time for a hot bath... but "Boston Legal" was on... hmmm... dilemma. Solution - we rigged up the TV set into the bathroom and watched "BL" from the tub! I didn't get out for over an hour. It was sooooo warm. Then it was bedtime!


No comments:
Post a Comment