Today - This morning was sad - I had to drop off the doggies at the kennel before work. I didn't want to let them go; I will miss them cuddling in the bed every morning. And, it will be sad when I get home from work tonight, no one will be there to greet me. :(
I had a short day at work. I ate the rest of my Chinese left-overs in my office before I was on the clock - yum! But they sure didn't hold me over for more than an hour and I was hungry again! I had a complex issue to deal with at work and I spent about an hour or so coming up with a plan for a student. I just hope she shows up for her follow-up appointment to get all of the beautiful handouts I put together for her. I am so organized at work - why can't I be that way at home?? And P.S. - I love a job where all I have to do to prepare for a vacation is put up an out of office reply!
After work I cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned. I love to come home from vacation to a clean house.
Then I met Adam for dinner at Red Robin - delicious burgers and freckled lemonade! We then went to Kohl's to try to find shorts and swim trunks for Adam. He was successful in both categories and then some! We also went to Meijer's to try to find luggage tags for his new suitcases. The night was a success. Since we returned we have been packing and doing laundry, and I've been charging camera batteries and cleaning up space on the memory cards. It's getting close to bedtime since we'll be getting up extra early tomorrow! 
Thursday - It was my long work day. After work I made several frustrating phone calls to change plans for our cruise that ended up significantly increasing the cost of transportation from the airport for everyone involved. I'm sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen, I just didn't want to sit in the airport for hours on end when we could be napping in a hotel room or on the beach. Speaking of hotels, you have to check out where we're staying Saturday night - The Kent Hotel. Pretty groovy, baby! It's in the Art Deco District of Miami, just a block from the beach. So, it sounds like Saturday night may be a fun night on the town/beach. I'm excited to see what this place really looks like in person. Is it really ALL purple?? :)
I also got all our cruise documents and flight information organized. Then we had to pack the boys' luggage. Poor Tyson knows he's going "buh-bye" but he can sense that we're not going with him. He won't let that luggage and 'hungies' leave his sight!
Last night I also did several loads of laundry. Our dirty pile was literally about 5 1/2 fee high. (I've been saving up so I can make sure everything is clean right before our trip.) All the packing will be saved for Friday night!
See you when we return all tanned and relaxed with braids in our hair! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment