Sunday, January 13, 2008

Becoming a Paparazzi

Today was such a beautiful day! I was motivated to do some Billy Blanks Tae Bo this morning. Then we spent time outside with the boys. It was quite the circus, though, as all the dogs and kids in the neighborhood were out.




Then it was sadly time to take down the Christmas decorations. I insisted that the snowman/winter decor stay up through January, though.

That's about the extent of our afternoon. Then I was off to the Columbus Bluejackets' game. It was unlike anything I've ever done. I felt like a paparazzi! I guess I was one! I was designated a spot against the rink with a little hole for me to put my camera through. However, I was a little too close to the action to keep the window open most of the game. There were constantly players and pucks banging up against the glass inches from me, as you can see below. #61 - Rick Nash - is the supposed heart-throb of the team.


After the game, I met up with my reporter for the locker room. It was cozy, with a hint of a mildew odor. Here is the player of the game #97 (no idea his name! but he's cute!!).


Another cutie!

At the end of the night, we were front and center for the coach's press conference. It was a great experience! I just hope the Cougar News starts following OSU Football!

No comments: