The time is flying by and I can't believe it's already mid-October!! Last week was a normal work week for me. However, I did have off all day on Friday. I spent the whole day SCRUBBING the house. It looks awesome, and I'm happy to say we've kept it very clean since then!
Saturday morning I had to work. After work, Adam met me and we picked up Allie from OSU for lunch at El Vaquero's and then shopping at Target. I found MUCH cuter costumes for Brutus and Tots. (I bought two more! Teehee!) I originally bought them both for Brutus because Tyson's too fat. However, Tyson was devastated that none were for him (seriously!). So I tried one on him, and amazingly, it fit! He was beyond thrilled and crawled into bed with Adam and took a nap in his costume! That evening we went to a work party at Adam's boss's boss's house (does that make sense?). His house was UNBELIEVABLE! We got to watch the OSU game from his in-home theater, with a huge HD theater screen and two rows of seven theater-style seating leather recliners that vibrated when the bass on TV sounded. That was second only to watching the game in person in the front row! :)
Sunday I worked all day at PetSmart. I had to be in earlier than ususal for a potty training seminar. Gosh, my job sounds so sophisticated, haha! I had time to recover though, because I was off work on Monday and Tuesday!
On Monday, Adam and I decided to go shopping. We got our water camera pictures developed, and much to my surprise, they could actually put film pictures right on a CD-ROM, so here they are!!
Kayaking in Pittsburgh

The view of the city from the river

Rafting the Lower Youghigheny in Ohiopyle

Me "swimming" through the rapids - fun stuff!

Adam leaping off a jump rock - more fun stuff!

One last shot of Ohiopyle Park... (from the nice camera) ahhhh...

While shopping, we also picked up some fall garland for our cupboard tops and a wreath hanger for our front door. We also shopped at Macy's for Adam and New York and Co. for me. I found tons of great deals!! I got several cute shirts for only $9.99, one for $7.49. I got dress slacks for only $14.99. Adam's stuff - not so cheap! Girl knows how to shop!! :) We were exhausted by the end of this and picked up some burgers to grill out and some pumpkin sauce so I could make my pumpkin muffins from Oglebay. They were dee-lish!!
Tuesday I was bored all day while Adam was at work. Our doggy agility training was cancelled. I can't even remember what I did, other than plow through a few issues of my magazines. It felt good to relax and catch up a little on those. I'm on September's issue of Good Housekeeping now! That night we cooked the rest of the burgers and played "Family Guy" Monopoly. I dominated Adam, even though he owned the Pewterschmidtt Mansion and Petoria (i.e. Park Place and Boardwalk). I owned all the Green and Red properties with 4 houses on them. He just couldn't handle my $1100 rent.
On Wednesday I had to work all day. First, at PetSmart, then I ended the day at CSCC. When I got home, Adam and I ate take-out Cracker Barrell (which was good, but made me SO sick!). Then we watched the "Ghost Hunters" marathon. There were two new episodes that we hadn't seen before that were pretty creepy. On Friday, we actually get to go on our own ghost-hunting adventure! Delaware is hosting a Ghost Walk, which includes a presentation by the co-author of "Weird Ohio" and "Weird U.S." (two books we own), then a walking tour of the downtown area with stories of the hauntings in the area. Then it ends with a free movie at the theater. I'm way excited!!
This weekend we are also heading home for Nate and Maria's Housewarming party - that reminds me - we need to get a gift!! Yipes! Next weekend, we are heading to Muncie for good 'ol times. And, we need a gift for our friends' one-year old baby! Yipes! The following weekend, I'll be in Long Beach, ba-by! Busy, busy month! I can't forget my sister's birthday either! Need a gift - yipes!! Lots to do! So little time. However, I think I should get back to work now! Ta-ta!


No comments:
Post a Comment