Monday, October 1, 2007

Busy Weekends...

So this was an eventful weekend! Friday after work I drove straight to Dayton. I relaxed and ate dinner (kielbasa and pierogies) with my parents. I helped mom decorate her new dining room and china cabinet.

Saturday morning, I had diversity training. I am pumped now about getting ready for Long Beach this month! After training I picked up Chinese for lunch for Dad and me. Then Adam headed down with the wooffins. Then we went down to see the Reds get whooped on by the Cubs. We met up with Brian and Brad. It was nice weather and fun to be at the game. The LaRosa's pizza was so worth it! I also got to see Lucy, Moopus, and Gaby and Brian and Kelly's "new" townhouse.

Then we met Kelly, (her "boyfriend"), Brian, Nate, and Maria at TJ Chumps for dinner and the OSU game. After watching the Reds, I knew we needed to watch a winning team. *wink* We went home rather than going on a hayride with them because we were so tired.

Sunday I had to head back to work at PetSmart. I worked there all day without incident. My boss was off, thank goodness! I also found an ADORABLE new halloween costume for Brutus at Target! It was cuter and way cheaper than his original costume (from PetSmart). Pictures to come soon... We tried it on him last night. It was super tight, but hilarious looking. He was absolutely mortified by it too. Poor thing! :)

Today was back to work. Good news though - no work next Monday (holiday)! I walked the dogs this morning and felt pretty good about that. Now Adam and I are working on planning a trip to Muncie to see some old colleagues. I'm ready for another vacation!!

No comments: