Sunday, July 15, 2007

Picture Time!

Hey, I've finally got my photo-taking self together. I've gotten all of my recent photos downloaded and organized. I'm now ready for the unveiling of our new home! Enjoy the photo tour of our house and our new home - the City of Delaware!


Here we are - Home Sweet Home! :)
Hanging out at the top of the stairs
Our Dining Area

The Hall Bathroom with hardwood floors (which go all through the entry-way) Our Family Room (as seen in the background of the dining room)

The Guest Bedroom - in all its leopard print and 1980s glory!

Adam and Brutus in the "Boys' Clubhouse"

My Purple Creativity Room (where the action is happening right now!)

Guest Bathroom Upstairs
Jacuzzi Tub in our Master Bathroom :)


Master Bathroom (Vicki - recognize the centerpiece??)


Our Master Bedroom (you can't tell from this pic, but it has vaulted ceilings, a ceiling fan, and plant shelf)
Walk-in Closet


My family hanging out in the backyard

Brutus and Adam have been practicing a lot of Frisbee... Tyson and I have been practicing our spectating.



AROUND TOWN...

The neighborhood playground across the street
The view from the playground

Our new favorite local restaurant - Buns! :)

The Beach at Alum Creek is just a few minutes away!



We spent our first Fourth of July in downtown Delaware. We listened to the patriotic orchestra and watched fireworks.


And we visited the Fallen Heroes Memorial

No comments: