Friday, September 5, 2008

Ready for the Weekend!

I can NOT believe that it's Friday again so soon! My life is flying by a million miles a minute. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. We have lots of fun plans, so I just hope the rain holds off.


Tonight after work, Adam and I are headed down to Cincinnati to watch the Reds lose. :) Just kidding! I'm SURE they will win. I've been back on My Food Diary plan since Tuesday and working really hard at it, so I'm secretly looking forward to the baseball stadium food as a treat... even if it rains!

I am very excited about tomorrow. At work today, I was offered two tickets to the OSU vs. OU football game. I, of course, accepted and will be heading to my first Buckeyes game tomorrow afternoon with Adam! I'm really looking forward to that. I'm sorry that the Bobcats will get crushed.


Saturday afternoon/evening I will be driving down to Steph's house to see her "new" place. "New" as in - I haven't been there (except for move-in day) since she moved into it over a year ago. So, it's not new at all, but it's new to me!

Sunday I have the day off. I need to finish my final paper for the photo class and read for the exam. I will probably work on my lesson plans for the class I'm teaching too. Then Sunday evening we have our Ghosts meeting. We get to go over the evidence from our last hunt, which I'm really looking forward to seeing/sharing. I always enjoy going to our meeings and being around the club members, and of course, talking ghosts! We will also get to find out if Adam and I are confirmed for our next three hunts in September and November - a haunted train museum (creepy! I hate trains!), haunted French inn (extremely creepy!), and a haunted church (that's just weird). I can't say much more than that since they are private clients. Mum's the word! Anyways, that will be my weekend and then it's back to the daily grind.


So, a quick recap of this week:

Wednesday of this week was Brutus' birthday. After work, I gave him his presents, which I made him open with his birthday hat on the whole time. :) He looked like a cute little puppy! He was so excited. However, it's possible that Tators was even more excited about Brutus' birthday. We gave they boys a Frosty Paws treat for dessert. We put a candle in it and sang to Brutus. It seems he's a bit afraid of fire, so he ran as soon as we started singing. However, Tators graciously accepted the singing on his behalf. He was dancing around, smiling, and grunting during the whole birthday song. He thought he was just SO awesome. :) (And, let's not lie... he is that awesome.)


I've also spent some time updating my business cost sheets, editing photos for a client, and working on some baby announcements for another client. Once I create the final draft for those I'll post them on my photo blog. I received my business cards this week, which look AWESOME! I'm so happy with how they turned out. :) Now I just need to give them to some people. I also might have a fun business opportunity on the horizon. I always seem to have good things come my way............. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: