Taking (stealing) the idea from Vicki (but only because it was so great!), I think I am going to have a Blog-Poll of my own. Adam and I have an expensive/permanent decision to make, and we need your help!
So, you read about my toilet woes previously. Now, we have to get all new vinyl flooring for our master bathroom. These are our top two choices. I tried to include a little of everything in the pictures, the walls are cream, the tiling around the tub and shower is white, our accents in our towels and decor are pastel blue, grayish-blue, green, and purple. Here is a corner of the room with the bath rug, vinyl, wall, and shower.
Do you prefer....
Option A???

Or, Option B???

I appreciate your input! Thanks for voting! :)


5 comments:
Hmmm...I'd have to go with option A. I think it looks less "vinyl-flooring-like" and the blue tones in it really pop with the blue rug. I also just like the design better, but that's my opinion.
Good luck!
P.S.
Are you guys thinking of tiling in the future? Did you think about paying a bit more and tiling that part of the house for the future? Or trying to find a vinyl that matches the rest of the house for now?
Just curious.
I would go with A. For some reason it looks like it would match the colors you have better. :-)
My vote is also for A!
We should have a Golden Girls party some time. Maybe that could be my next birthday theme! Ha-ha. I wanted that song at the wedding but Chris did a veto.
Post a Comment