Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Where did the day go?

Today was a busy day that went by quickly overall, but had very slow moments. This morning was another semi-early one. I started a Click-A-Trick Training class. There's only one dog in it, but it's going to be fun because she's very smart and caught on to all the cute tricks really quickly. This morning I also had a weight break-through! The scale is my friend now!

I weighed in at the lowest number I've seen in about 3 months. It is only a pound lower that where I tend to fluctuate down to... but still. It was nice after a day of healthy eating to see those results. Today was another good day of 6-mini-meals, so we'll see what the scale says tomorrow.

After work I stopped by Hobby Lobby to see if they still had the stocking holders that I saw before Christmas (which I didn't want to pay full price for at the time). Hot diggity dog! Not only did they just have one set left, but they were also 80% off!!! So, our cute bear stocking holders seen below cost a combined total of $3.84!! Amazing! That made my day.

Next, I headed right to tutoring after driving past the old townhome to reminisce. It was sad to see a new car in the garage. But that's okay, our new house is much better. That dumphole could never compare. Once tutoring was over, it was home for lunch and then out to agility class. The doggies made some progress today. Tots did the dog walk at regulation height and length. The teeter-totter was much higher than ever before. He succesfully ran several sequences of five obstacles in a row. We finally got Brutus to go over the jumps. He actually successfully did a sequence of two obstacles - the A-frame and jump. He was unable to repeat this feat, but nonetheless, it was progress for him. They were both successful in doing the chute on their own, too, multiple times. When we got home the boys played around in their own tunnel (their favorite obstacle).


I made a delicious dinner tonight. I actually got creative and sort of made it up on my own. I wanted to make some great tasting potatoes, so I cut up red potatoes and roasted them in the oven with pepper, oil, and garlic salt. Once cooked, we buttered them (with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter's" calorie-free spray) and they tasted awesome! Mmm... mmm... will have to make those again soon.

Tonight was a new "TAPS: Ghost Hunters." Boring and long as ever... And then the series premier of "GHI: Ghost Hunters International." Again, uneventful, but Andy Andrews is BACK, ba-by! He's got to be pushing 40, but he is the king of the de-bunk team. That made my night.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Now that I have cable I am addicted to Ghost Hunters! Last night was my first time watching it and I sat and watched the whole series that was on. I have to say I enjoyed the International one better. I have to set the DVR to tape all of then, it's awesome! I'm totally into that stuff though! ha-ha.

Mandy said...

Holy Cow I am going to have to look that up! That would be super cool to see them in action. I wonder when they will play the WPAFB on TV. Better tape them all! ha-ha

I think things with the honeymoon will work out. We found another fun thing to do. Not a show but we are going to rent motor boats and go racing around the lagoon. Hoping it's warm enough!