Sunday, January 6, 2008

Doggy Days

Today was just one of those average days at work. I saw the cutest puppy today. It reminded me of how Bruty looked as a little rascal. I also started a new Advanced-level class and had two new puppies join my puppy class. Other than that, it was a peaceful day with no nagging bosses!

Coming home tonight, the house was clean and peaceful. My hubby had the candles burning, as always. Sunday is my favorite day to come home - Adam always makes it a romantic, relaxing enviornment.

We made breakfast for dinner. Adam made the cinnamon rolls, I made the omelettes. Did you know that eggs can be scrambled in 4 seconds flat?? Me neither until I accidently poured eggs into a scalding hot pan and they were cooked on contact, haha! Oops - I wasn't paying attention when I put the empty pan on high heat for several minutes before cooking.

Now we sat down for Extreme Makeover Home Edition and now the return of American Gladiators. It's all I dreamed of and more!! Go Titan! Go Spidermonkey! The rest of the night will be consumed with reading magazines and (possibly) taking Tots on a walk while Adam and Brutus run. Nite nite!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm super excited about Gladiators! Chris and I tuned in last night, in between the Amazing Race! I actually stayed awake longer last night to watch it. lol.