Oh YES, it was sure hailing yesterday. Winter is on its way! This week has been quite ordinary, nothing exciting at all. Sunday was spent working all day, as usual. I made my homemade chimichangas that night after work. Monday was a usual day at CSCC. I spent the evening updating Bruty's "baby" book while Adam did work. Tuesday, I had the day off. Our only commitment was agility class that afternoon. Tyson did awesome! He is starting to run sequences and he ran a 6-obstacle sequence with no problem: jump, A-frame, jump, dog walk, tire, and weave poles. Go Ty Ty! Brutus... not so much. He was very distracted and obsessed with the cheese I brought him, but disaster struck when he got his du-claw stuck UNDER my ring and we were all tangled up, he sucked up the remainder of his string cheese from my hand! From then on, it just went downhill, in my opinion. Tuesday night was reading magazines and watching House and Boston Legal night - both good episodes.
Wednesday, I worked at PetSmart in the morning and tutored my student for an hour and a half. I've had it pretty easy this week. Then, I met Steph and her family for dinner at TGIFridays (they were on their way to a Dane Cook concert). I got the three-course selection - unbelievable! I had Cinnabon Cheesecake for dessert!! Amazing! I felt sick after all the food I ate. Then I crashed on the couch and read magazines and watched the GhostHunters marathon, disappointing finds at their live Halloween special last week. Thanks to GhostHunters, I have officially decided that I no longer belive in ghosts - but I want to! (Please Ghosts of Ohio, let me investigate with you so I can believe again!)
Today I went into work early because of the transfer fair. I helped run the door prize table, but really spent most of my time running around to the different colleges to get free stuff. Lots of cool free pens, bag, stapler, mini Sharpie, magnet clip, and a way cool airplane shaped stress-ball. I saw an old admissions rep from my days at WSU and one of my former ODU colleagues and a few other advisors I've met at Frankin, OSU, Tiffin, and Akron. I'm starting to network! I also took pics for the CougarNews. Now, it's back to the same-old-same-old. Until we meet again...
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment